5 Epic Honeymoon Travel Tips
Your Honeymoon should be one of the most spectacular vacations you have in your lifetime. Below are some tips and tricks to ensure that's the case.
1. Disconnect and totally escape. Try putting your phone on airplane mode while on your honeymoon. Check in with your family and friends upon arrival and then totally escape and disconnect for awhile.
2. When it comes to clothes use the less is more philosophy. Do you don't really want to drag half your closet with you?
3. Triple check the house before you leave. Nothing is worse than worrying you left a window open, didn't take out the garbage or left a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink.
4. Stock up on downloads. When lounging around you often want multiple books to read and music to entertain you. Make sure you do all your downloading before take off as sometimes hotel/resort Wifi can be spotty.
5. Leave all work worries and other stresses at home. In most cases you only have one Honeymoon so make it an amazing one by being present and in the moment.