Sandals Royal Caribbean
About Montego Bay
From Britain to Bali on Jamaica’s most alluring resort
Enjoy a myriad of cultures from Britain to Bali at Sandals Royal Caribbean. Begin with a taste of British heritage at the Majestic Georgian-style Great House. with manicured English style gardens and roaming peacocks. Here you partake of the long held British traditions of afternoon tea and croquet. Minutes away a secluded private offshore island where mysteries of the Orient are discovered. Days filled with exotic beachside pleasures, authentic Thai cuisine and leisure swims. Feel the excitement build after sundown. It’s like visiting two continents on one resort.
- Twenty (20) exquisite restaurant options, with world-class Gourmet Discovery Dining. (8 at Sandals Royal Caribbean, 9 at Sandals Montego Bay & 3 at Sandals Carlyle).
- Jamaica’s only Resort with a private offshore Island, housing an authentic Thai Restaurant.
- British-style afternoon tea served daily.
- British Pub offering an authentic pub dining experience in a relaxing and enticing environment.
- Magnificent, Swim-Up Crystal Lagoon Suites and Suites with Tranquility Soaking Tubs.
- 10 minutes transfer time from Sangster International Airport