Retie the Knot in Jamaica
Retie your knot and celebrate your married life with your kids in Jamaica! There is so much to celebrate if you have been married for a number of years, and with your children in tow, it would be great idea to retie the knot in a place where you can have a grand vacation too! Here are five reasons why Jamaica is the best country to celebrate an important milestone.
- Numerous resorts in Jamaica offer Re-tie the Knot ceremony packages which are very affordable. The packages include a pre-travel planner, ceremony, reception, and other amenities and services.
- Enjoy a few days spending quality time with your partner while the resort’s experienced nanny takes care of the kids and plan activities for them. You know your kids will be in good hands and you can have your second honeymoon without worrying about the kids.
- Most resorts offer camp programs for infants, toddlers, kids, pre-teens, teens, special needs, as well as after camp care. This is perfect before the ceremony so you can have more time with the wedding coordinator.
- Before and after the ceremony, you, your partner and your kids can enjoy numerous water activities right in the resort of your choice.
- After the ceremony and your second honeymoon, you and the kids can enjoy Jamaica’s numerous attractions including swimming with the dolphins, taking a plunge at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring, River Rafting and Tubing, checking out the Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at Mystic Mountain, and visit the Bob Marley Museum. You can also enjoy a number of tours such as Nature & Wildlife Tours, Horseback Riding Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Boat Tours, and Hiking & Camping Tours.
Jamaica is the best place to renew your vows. It is a country where your and the kids can have a grand time before or after the ceremony. Consult your travel agent for more details, and start planning an unforgettable milestone in Jamaica.